A collection of tasty and mostly nutritious recipes that we love and hope that you will too! Bon Appetit.
Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins (because who doesn’t love a sweet treat!)
Makes 12-14 | Prep Time. 20 minutes >> Cooking Time 20 minutes.
- 60 grams of butter. + a little extra to grease muffin pans.
- ½ cup skimmed milk.
- ½ cup sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 2 free range eggs – lightly beaten.
- 2 cups self raising flour.
- 3 bananas – mashed.
- 200 grams of good quality dark chocolate. Roughly chopped.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg. Celsius
- Soften butter and cream together with sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and cinnamon.
- Add milk and mashed banana, stir gently.
- Stir through dark chocolate pieces.
- Sieve flour into wet mix and blend. Be careful to not over stir.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden on top.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.